Those over 14 years of age can register with Allkauf as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardian. In minors under 14 years, the consent of the parents or guardian is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will information regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of other family members be taken from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed our website without prior notice to your parents, you should not register as a user.
PRIVACY AND RIGHTS RESPECTED AT ALLKAUF
Our company is characterized by respect and due care for the personal data of our users / clients. As a user, you must know that your rights are guaranteed.
- Our principles regarding your privacy are the following:
- We do not ask for personal information unless it is necessary to provide you with our services.
- We do not share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in the event that we have their express authorization.
LEGAL REGULATIONS TO WHICH THIS WEBSITE IS WELCOMED
Allkauf has adapted this website in accordance with the requirements of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and other applicable regulations, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (hereinafter RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Responsible identity: ALLKAUF CORPORATE SLU
NIF / CIF: B76324722
Direction: AVDA. TOMÁS ROCA BOSCH 3 CCC PUERTO RICO LOCAL 186S, MOGÁN, LAS PALMAS
Actidvida: Retail trade of perfumery products, fashion cosmetics, accessories and gift items.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the personal data that you provide us through the forms on the website will receive the treatment of "web" data. To process the data of our users, we use all the technical and organizational security measures provided in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we deal with your personal data, we will use the principles contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons, these being:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency.
- Principle of data minimization.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON OUR WEBSITE
The personal data we process at Allkauf comes from:
- Contact Form
- Web Client Registration
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request Access to your personal data, and obtain information on whether we are treating personal data that concerns you or not.
- Right to request Rectification of your inaccurate data, or where appropriate, request your Suppression when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to request the Limitation of Treatment of your Data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to request Opposition To the Processing of your Data, in certain circumstances and based on reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right to Portability of your Data.
- Right to Withdraw the Consent Provided, without said withdrawal affecting the legality of the previous treatments based on said consent.
- Right to effective judicial protection and Right to complain to a Control Authority.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- Contact Form: We request the following personal information: name, email, subject and message. To respond to the requirements of Allkauf users, we use this data to respond to requests and respond to doubts, complaints, comments, among others, that may arise in relation to the information included on the website, services that are provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions relating to the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries they may have and that are not subject to contracting conditions.
Other purposes for which we process your personal data are:
To ensure that the conditions of use and applicable law are met. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help our website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data that is collected.
Support and improvement of the services offered by our page.
Other non-identifying data is collected Obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing our website and that we detail in our Cookies Policy.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, ALLKAUF CORPORATE, S.LU., with address at Avda. Tomás Roca Bosch 3 CCC Puerto Rico Local 186S, Puerto Rico-Mogán, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, CP 35130, will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to users of the website.
Allkauf does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in various cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in such cases, the consent of the users will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration, all under the strictest security.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The offer of our services is based on the consent that is requested, as well as the contracting of our services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the Contracting Policy.
The use of your data is legitimized by the European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes; you can revoke the consent given at any time);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you;
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so outweigh the possible damages to your rights to the protection of your data;
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; in such cases, we will do our best to identify the legal basis in question and notify you as soon as possible as soon as we become aware of its existence.
Identification data: name and email.
Data conservation criteria: They will be kept as long as their deletion is not requested by the interested party.
RECIPIENTS TO WHOM YOUR DATA WILL BE COMMUNICATED
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Allkauf shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions. The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of their activity, https // allkauf.es , share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions :.
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help www.allkauf.es to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.allkauf.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
When you browse Allkauf Non-identifiable data may be collected, such as IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how our services are used, as well as other data that cannot be used for user identification. Among the non-identifying data, there are also the relationships to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF THE DATA. ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
Allkauf undertakes to use and process data, including the personal data of users, with due respect for confidentiality and to use them in accordance with its purpose, as well as undertakes to comply with its obligation to save and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the https protocols we use), in accordance with current data protection legislation. Allkauf cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. As a user in Allkauf, you are responsible for the correctness and veracity of the data you provide to Allkauf thus exonerating ALLKAUF CORPORATE S.LU., from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data they provide, as well as undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to give the complete information, as well as correct, in the contact form provided on our website.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
INFORMATIVE / COMMERCIAL MAILS
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Allkauf does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In the form provided on the website, the user has the option of granting their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested in a timely manner. In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, Allkauf undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without your proper authorization and identification.
VISA or MASTERCARD credit card
- We guarantee that each transaction made in Allkauf .es is 100% safe. All operations that involve the transmission of personal or banking data are carried out using a secure environment. Allkauf .es uses a server based on standard security technology SSL (Secure Socked Layer). All the information that you transmit to us travels encrypted through the network. (If you want to know more, visit our Secure Payment section).
- Likewise, the data about your credit card are not registered in any database but go directly to the Bank's POS (Point of Sale Terminal).
- In addition, we inform you that in an effort to provide greater security to credit card owners, we have incorporated into our payment gateway the secure payment system called CES (Secure Electronic Commerce). In this way, if you are a holder of a "secured" card, you can always make payments with a VISA or MASTERCARD in our store.
- In the event that your card is not attached to this payment system, Allkauf .es will only accept payment with a VISA or MASTERCARD credit card to clients with previously demonstrated seniority and reliability.
- In both cases, when paying with a VISA or MASTERCARD the following information will always be requested: the card number, the expiration date, and a Validation Code that matches the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your VISA or MASTERCARD card, thus offering more guarantees regarding the security of the transaction.
- Important: Credit card fraud is a crime, and Allkauf .es will take legal action against anyone who makes a fraudulent transaction in our online store.
Returns & Exchanges
If at the time of receiving your order you are not satisfied, you have a period of 30 days to make changes or returns. The return shipping cost is totally free in Spain, with Allkauf who will be responsible for the costs.
To make your return, send us an e-mail, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Conditions for return
To make the return, the product must be in perfect condition, along with the manuals, covers, chests, accessories, or promotional gifts included where appropriate. As well as labels and packaging in perfect condition.
For reasons of health or hygiene protection, the return of articles of underwear, swimwear or products that have been unsealed after delivery (perfumery items, cosmetics, makeup and earrings) is not allowed.
Once the merchandise has been received in our warehouses, and after checking its status, the amount will be reimbursed according to the payment method made by the customer. Shipping costs will not be reimbursed in any case.
The refund of the purchase amount or of some of its items will be made between 2 and 7 working days from the receipt of the returned products at our facilities.
In the event that the product is returned due to lack of conformity (defective products or erroneous shipments), the user will have the right to opt either for the return of the economic amount paid or for the return of the product for another of identical characteristics. In these cases, Allkauf will be responsible for the shipping or return costs of the product, provided that the customer communicates this circumstance within two months from the date of receipt of the shipment.
Returns in our establishments
Items purchased online (www.allkauf.es) can also be returned to our stores.
To make the return, the sales / return receipt must be presented, which must be previously requested by e-mail to email@example.com.
The return data will be sent to our headquarters from where the refund will be made in the same payment method used in the purchase.
Right of withdrawal
If you want to exercise the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to communicate it through a letter or this withdrawal form that can be sent by email, mail, fax or uploaded in the "returns" section within the customer file.
If you have any questions, queries or doubts about the management of any personal information that you have provided, you can contact us through the telephone or email indicated below:
- Phone: +34 928 56 04 12
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org